High up in the mountains at almost 1500m and a short drive from Hoi An or Da Nang city is Sun World Ba Na Hills. And this year its Vietnam’s top tourist attraction. Thousands of locals and overseas visitors flock daily to Ba Na Hills to enjoy:
– a refreshingly cool atmosphere. When 30C in Da Nang it can be 20C on the mountain top!
– the world-record-holding single-track cable car system
– the famous Golden ‘Hand’ Bridge with amazing views of Da Nang and East Sea
– the stunning architecture of a charming French-style village and Linh Ung Pagoda
– free entertainment in a Fantasy theme park with 100’s of games and
attractions for families
– actors and singers, many dressed in period costume
– stunning flower gardens including the ‘Jardin D’amour’ plus an old French wine cellar
It’s certainly worth a half-day or full-day to discover gorgeous Ba Na Hills!